Catering Event Manager- Full time up to $50,000 -$65,000 starting.
Recruiting an experienced event manager to join a fast-growing team. This person is responsible for managing multiple events while working with the clients and the team. Must have strong leadership skills, be able to multi-task, and most importantly to create memorable moments for the guests. Growth opportunities!
The Catering Manager is responsible for effectively selling food and beverage and catering events, as well as overseeing offsite events and ensuring they are successfully executed.
· Meet with potential clients to sell weddings/events; able to convert at least 65% of wedding meetings into confirmed sales
· Foster client relationships from sale to event
· Follow up on every catering event and get feedback from guests directly; resolve issues immediately if necessary
· Oversee and successfully execute weddings, festivals, and events
· Maintains or exceeds budgeted sales and profits in all event areas
· Trains, supervises, and works with event staff to book banquet and catering functions, as well as oversees the planning and execution of the functions
· Leads event team to build long-term guest relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives
· Works with other outside vendors to fulfill event requirements such as event rentals, staffing agencies, and vehicle rentals
· Performs all administrative procedures, including payroll, financial tracking, invoices, and scheduling
· At least 2 years’ experience in a senior role in Event/Catering environment
· 4 years or more of progressive event/catering management experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
· Experience working weddings and large events
· Huge opportunity to make $50,000 to $65,000 starting or more plus Bonuses.
· Full benefits Hospitalization, Major Medical, and more.
Apply and we will schedule a confidential phone interview. Bishop Placement Services specializes in helping restaurant management improve their careers.